Can't A Gangsta? Can't A Gangsta?

Why pull a Lucas?

I'm quite a fan of yall but I'm not registered on the forums, The original concept to this is what made it funny, a mild racisit joke with standards and practices, instead of "Can't a nigga..." it was "Can't a n-gangsta..." hence the tittle of this movie. Not only did you replace the original, you added "I'm black!" towards the middle, I'm just gona guess you added that in there for the retarded blind black people who have no clue what the term "Nigga" means. Please put the original one back, please.

LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1 LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1

it made sence

i mean i used to be temporaly insane now i'm just stoopit, one minute i'm a happy space pirate looting and pillagen' then poof i'm as dumb as a door nail and i love the lil' tacos i luv them gewd like grenades in a hockey game! now can i haive my refund / replacement?

Wonchop responds:

Sorry, fresh out. You may have this Lock Legion wooden spoon though.

Cool - Music Video Cool - Music Video

...

Hard to put into words, really.

AntiClockClock responds:

Then why even review you fucking halo geek.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

i agree with foamy.

Evry one stop all donations to flash artist and donate to those who need it.

Resident Clockish Resident Clockish

fuck fuck fuckady fuck

you need a fuck counter to see how many times fuck is said lol j/k

ROBOTECH Episode 3 ROBOTECH Episode 3

lol

neon spam has A.D.D. 10 humor points just for that, can't wait to see episode 3

Sonic Boom Sonic Boom

lfmao!

ah memmories of hitn' the nickelrama arcade and playing SFII for hours and hours and waitn' for hours too

Sonic Freelance Sonic Freelance

wow!

this should be an awsome series! just hope to see some voice acting.

VG High #2 VG High #2

good stuff

You seriously need smoke from MK in there, YOINK!!! lolololol, i loved it when snake said "i still can't find metal gear...yet" good stuff rotflmao!
5/5

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII

never getting tired of these!

they're awesome i love em' can you send me the sheets you use for them? i want to make my own don't worry i'll send the flash back to you.

GoldenClock responds: